What do you think of the benefits men partake from feminists?
Layla Jane Asked: What do you think of the benefits men partake from feminists?
Here they're talking about the benefits they offer men.I'm going to highlight on a few that have been talked about in here.
1. They say there here to work the hours men don't like to and receive less pay to boot. Yet, at the same time they moan on how they're not getting the same exact pay.
2. They've helped men get in touch with their emotions. Yet at the same time men are told to man up.
3. They have given men the freedom to be househusbands. I'm pretty sure us anti-feminist women do the same; when our men need help we're there on the double. I bet when it was necessary in days gone by before feminism women took up the yoke.
7. Women are sharing some of the dangers of war and other risky jobs. Its not only men who are being maimed or dying. Men are still more involved in those jobs. Basically; women are taking the cushy jobs.
8. As it becomes more acceptable for women make decisions, in the home, the workplace, or the legislature, that burden is lifted off the men in their lives. Then if things dont go well, its not all the mens fault. Yet, men are still being blamed.
10.As women become freer about what they wear (and reveal), men dont have to work as hard for fantasy material. (Take the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.) Men are still buying that issue for reasons of their own.
11. More women are choosing to go it alone when they get pregnant (either for their abortions or to raise the child as single mothers), which must be a big relief to the prospective fathers and husbands. Now how long is that list at Social Services for errant dads? Dads that haven't paid child support. I guess they can't shoulder it alone like they claim. Shouldering it alone means shouldering it *alone*.
Now this list here can be pretty much tongue in cheek but I thought I'd pass it along.
http://www.femagination.com/597/benefits the rest is here.
I honestly think the feminists have thoroughly destroyed the western culture and are now trying to wreak the others as well. And, my wife is the biggest anti-feminist full stop. I think their dribble is only evidence that they are so unbelievably insane or are biological intersexuals[ hermaphrodites]
Simply want to say that girls are becoming wise and mens are day by day becoming foolish
I think you'd have to decide what a feminist actually is.I think, in your opinion, a feminist is something that is lower than the low.
As for the child support:there are many women who do go it alone – I know I had to at times.On the other hand, child support should not be a feminist issue – it is a parenting issue.
As a woman and for some time a single mother, I had to go it alone.I learned independence and to value it.Most feminists I know are similar – we are married, we bring in an income, we are the main childcarers, too.
We do our best.I do not like under dressed women, purely on moral grounds."Women are taking the cushy jobs"?
What does that mean?Most of the people in my country who do the dirty work are immigrants.Men and women work just as hard, side by side, in the same "cushy" jobs.
Nice cover up feminist
We know u hate men
At last – a sensible question – the stress here is amazing…
Too many – but pretty good – (scurries off in rat chauvinist fashion – typical male mode).. Friday Night football is about to start….
@Mercy and wrath-so where did you find this wife of yours? (grabbing pen and paper)
I think it is horrible what they have done, that is why I want to leave Canada and go somewhere where the women are still women and embrace it, maybe Russia.
and when men and women turn 50 they become faceless members of society, discriminated against in the job market, workplace and ignored by sociey.scammers and criminals target seniors because they think they are naive and weak.feminism and anti-feminism does nothing for people over a certain age and becomes irrelevant.
Got a better answer? Share it below!