Is this a good Fantasy football team?
Asked: Is this a good Fantasy football team?
QB Carson Palmer
RB Arian Foster
RB Steven Jackson
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Steve Breaston
TE Brent Celek
K Neil Rackers
Bench Brandon Jacobs
Bench Dion Lewis
Bench Jason Snelling, Atl RBQ
Bench Kevin Kolb, Ari QBP
Bench Danny Woodhead, NE RB
Bench Dexter McCluster, KC RB
any suggestions about starters?
RB and WR are good thats it
It depends on how many people are in your fantasy league. Steve Breaston is ok but he most likely won't get you that many points if available try picking up Titus Young, Mario Manningham or even Sydney Rice (who in my opinion might be a sleeper WR receiver this year)
BISEXUAL, BABYAND I BET WOULD LOVE EATING A GIRL OUT WHILE HAVING ME **** YOU SWEET ASSHOLE AND LET ME KISS YOUR F EET
Sounds like you're bi-curious, with heterosexual leaning.
K1 or K2 on the Kinsey straight/gay scale, i.e. more straight than gay. Entirely normal.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Who should I put in, for fantasy football, as tight end: Antonio Gates or Vernon Davis?
- should i play Philadelphia’s defense or Seattle’s defense in fantasy football?
- My Fantasy football team opinions?
- How do I use the wildcard on Euro 2012 Fantasy Football?
- how would you rate my fantasy football team?