I read that you should stay away from wes welker and vincent jackson in fantasy football. Agree or d
Andrew Asked: I read that you should stay away from wes welker and vincent jackson in fantasy football. Agree or d
I disagree with Welker. I don't think he'll put up the same numbers that he did last year now that Brandon Lloyd is in town, but he'll still get at least 1,000 yds. I can't agree or disagree about V-Jax.
Disagree. FFB is luck.
Don't see why you would stay away from Welker. Definitely stay away from Jackson. He is a product of Rivers and Turner's offense. And to be honest, Jackson never really put up that big of numbers because he's inconsistent.
As long as Brady is still aroundget Welker. VJ will be taken in most leagues but not by myself
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Should I drop Steven Jackson in fantasy football?
- Fantasy Football Trade. Matt Forte for DeSean Jackson.?
- Who should I start in my ppr fantasy football league week 8? Jabar Gaffney or Deshawn Jackson?
- Fred Jackson for Jermichael Finley, Steve Smith(CAR) and Tony Romo in PPR league?
- Should I start Stephen Jackson or Antonio Brown in fantasy football this weekend?