Fantasy Football advice, help!?
Franklin Asked: Fantasy Football advice, help!?
Should i trade Jimmy Grahm for Trent Richardson and Fred Davis? Yes or No? and why?
That is very tough. I would say graham because first he has the better QB, while fred davis doesn't but also i like Richardson because he is most likely going to be the workhorse forthe Nrowns this year. I would say to try to trade Davis and get graham, and then try to trade one of your RBS fir richardson. Can you post what your RBS are at the moment and then i can help you more.
This is why people suck at asking questions. You didn't mention who else you have at running back, TE, etc. I have no info to give a proper answer.
dude ur bi
Sounds to me your gay. Yes sexual confusion can cause depression. I was depressed for number of years. It wasn't until I released who I was and accpect myself did the depression stop. Also i didn't fall in love or even start dating until my confusion ended. And yes even as a gay you will still know when a women looks beautiful. This is what caused my confusion. But Just think about it its like when a straight girl knows another women is beautiful or when a straight guy knows another dude looks handsome. Doesn't mean there bi just means they have taste. I hope this helps.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- How do I use the wildcard on Euro 2012 Fantasy Football?
- Fantasy of butch lesbians?
- Who should I start, Daniel Thomas (Miami), Vernon Davis (San Fran) or Earnest Graham (Tampa)?
- Who should I put in, for fantasy football, as tight end: Antonio Gates or Vernon Davis?
- Fantasy Football trade: 49ers D/ST for Packers D/ST and TE Fred Davis?